Table of Contents
What is the significance of a werewolf?
Like the depiction in folklore, literature and movies, werewolves are similar in our dreams. They are harry-like, creatures that transform into shapes, typically consisting of half human and half wolf with incredible powers.
The werewolf is nothing more then to pursue the dreamser to a moment when they are able to attack and biting or choking them. Introspection is not a factor within one’s life only increases the fear projected onto the werewolf.
We don’t want to impart this news,, but the wolf is a reflection of you. The you isn’t one you want to see in your own. The thing is, if the dreamer is ignorant of their personal habits and lives, The werewolf is likely to show it’s ugly face.
In general, the werewolf that you dream of represents an aspect of dueling in the persona of the dreamer which suggests an internal struggle against the powers of evil and good. A battle that is fought in the unconscious, hoping that the dreamer can defeat the negative aspects of his character.
The secret significance of the dream of the werewolf
These creatures of the night mirror the inability of you to manage your urges as well as desires, in a variety of forms that go beyond physical. It is suggested that these kinds of desires can alter your character as an individual.
In times of struggles in life, the dreamer project onto the werewolf his own anger and frustrations, displaying an inability to manage these impulses or addictions.
Werewolf symbolism in dreams
- The werewolf is a type that is fully self-expression without any memory or accountability of their choices.
- The animalistic nature of man, “alpha male” role in dominance and his capacity to assert himself in the society.
- A lack of control over sexual urges or addictions, i.e. alcohol, drugs, lust,
- Its close ties to the VAMPIRE The werewolf is considered a negative character that drains positive energy.
- The moon’s changing of its position in the night, and its close connection with the moon bridges feminine and masculine energies. as a moth would to a flame, he is driven by the attraction from moonlight. moon.
- He is a werewolf who offers a form that is fully self-expression without any memory or accountability of their choices.
- Females who imagine a werewolf could be classified as a fantasist and fear of becoming controlled or subdued by this masculine force that is primitive or as a symbol to incorporate this energy within oneself to protect.
- The stages of puberty, the transition from male to adult.
Common Werewolf Dreams
- Dream of fighting werewolves
- Dream of killing werewolves
- owning a werewolf as a pet
- getting a glimpse of the white werewolf
- I’m dreaming of werewolves and vampires
What is the reason you are fighting the werewolf in your nightmares?
If you’re not refusing to fight, the werewolf will be able to respect your decision to give up the fight. The werewolf you fight in your dreams represents your attempt to battle the urges that are residing in your.
In essence, by fighting you acknowledge that these urges are within your own being and that you will have to fight. In the past, you might have chased the werewolf even though you weren’t aware of these characteristics, but now you are in control over it.
Did you get rid of the werewolf in your nighttime dreams?
The werewolf you killed in your dream signifies that you have beat your shadow, the hidden, unconscious parts of your personality that were hurting you. Look for shadow on the screen.